Here are a few tips to give your bracelets the longest life possible:
- Roll them over your hand to put them on. This will minimize unnecessary stretching of the elastic.
- Keep the rosewood beads away from water. An occasional splash of water from washing your hands is fine, but as with all wood products, water is not their friend.
- Keep all your bracelets away from chemicals, salt water, and chlorine.
- Avoid direct contact with lotion, perfume, hairspray, makeup, etc.
Necklace and earring care:
- Avoid chlorinated water and other harsh chemicals.
- Use lotion, hairspray, makeup, etc. before putting on your jewelry. These products can build up over time, making your jewelry appear discolored.
- If necessary, wipe gently with a damp cloth. Spot clean with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
In a perfect world, nothing would break, and our favorite things would last forever! I personally make every piece of jewelry myself with utmost love and care, but if something happens to break within 30 days of receiving your order, I will repair it at no charge to you. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 48 hours.
Exchanges and Returns:
I want you to be perfectly happy with everything from Mira Wren, so if you are not satisfied for any reason, you may send your items back within 7 days of receiving them. Items must be in unused, unworn condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping unless it is an error on my end. Send an email to email@example.com with your order number to get this process started.
If items are visibly worn, they will be subject to a 50% restocking fee and you will receive store credit only.